- Title Pages
- Introduction Multilevel Governance, History, and Monetary Cooperation
- 1 European Monetary Cooperation, 1945–1974
- 2 Shifting away from the Werner Approach, May 1974–May 1975
- 3 EMU off the Agenda? June 1975–June 1976
- 4 Economic Rapprochement, Monetary Standstill, July 1976–June 1977
- 5 Conflicting Options, July 1977–March 1978
- 6 A Semisecret Negotiation, Late March–Mid-July 1978
- 7 Chasing the Ghosts of Failed Negotiations, Mid-July–Late September 1978
- 8 A False Start, October 1978–March 1979
- Conclusions The Emergence of a European Bloc
- A Note on Sources Cited in the Notes
- A Europe Made of Money
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.