- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Imagining Richard in Medieval and Modern Historiography
- Chapter 2 Ecclesiastical Office, Religious Virtuosity, and the Apostolic Imperative
- Chapter 3 Imagining Saint-Vanne
- Chapter 4 “Founder and Head of Many Monasteries”
- Chapter 5 Converting the World
- Appendix A Chronology of Major Events in Richard’s Life
- Appendix B The <i>Life of Roding</i>
- Appendix C Monastic Reading at Saint-Vanne
- Appendix D Overview of Richard’s Abbacies Outside of Saint-Vanne
- Appendix E Overview of Richard’s “Priors”
- Appendix F Overview of Richard’s Successors
- Imagining Religious Leadership in the Middle Ages
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.