- Title Pages
- 1 Burmese Nationalism and the Path to Independence
- 2 The Leaky Derelict
- 3 The Trial of the “Burma Surgeon”
- 4 The Kuomintang Embarrassment
- 5 China, Communists, and Other Insurgents
- 6 Changing Course on the Kuomintang
- 7 The Neutrality Conundrum
- 8 The China Border, A “Polite Coup,” and Return to Democratic Government
- 9 The U Nu Interregnum
- 10 Ne Win’s Way To Socialism
- 11 The Relationship Stabilizes
- 12 The Narcotics Era
- 13 Revolt
- 14 The Thaw
- Appendix US Ambassadors and Chargés D’Affaires Appointed to Burma
- Selected Bibliography
- A Delicate Relationship
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.