- Title Pages
- Introduction Making Money, Making War
- 1 How States Pay for Wars
- 2 Truman and the Korean War
- 3 Johnson and the Vietnam War
- 4 Britain and Currency Reserves During World War II and the Crimean War
- 5 Taxation and Currency Reserves During the Russo-Japanese War
- 6 Confronting the Costs of War, 1823–2003
- Conclusion Long War Finance in Perspective
- How States Pay for Wars
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.