- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- Note on Conventions
- Introduction Bases of Credit
- 1 The Beginnings of Central Bank Cooperation
- 2 World War and Globalization
- 3 Japan Emerges as an International Creditor, 1915–1918
- 4 Postwar Alignment
- 5 Wall Street Discovers Japan, Spring 1920
- 6 Putting the Program into Action, 1920–1928
- 7 Making a Market
- 8 The Rush for Gold
- Conclusion Private Networks and the Public Interest
- Central Banks and Gold
Simon James Bytheway
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.