- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration, Translations, and Exchange Rates
- Abbreviations and Commonly Used Russian Words
- Introduction Lawlessness in Russia? Rethinking the Narratives of Law
- 1 Legal Consciousness(es) in Russia
- 2 Dealing with Damage from Home Water Leaks
- 3 Dealing with Auto Accidents
- 4 The View from the Benches of the Justice-of-the-Peace Courts
- 5 The View from the Trenches of the Justice-of-the-Peace Courts
- Conclusion Rethinking the Role of Law in Russia
- Appendix A Empirical Analyses of Russian Legal Consciousness
- Appendix B Background Information on Focus Group Participants
- Appendix C Results from the Analysis of the ABA Survey
- Russian Legal Sources
- Everyday Law in Russia
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.