A Quick search finds titles, authors, keywords, book abstracts and chapter abstracts. To search the full text of the books in the library, toggle the Quick search results to ‘chapters’ rather than ‘books’, or go to Advanced search.
1. Type or paste the key term you want to find in the Search box.
2. Click or press Enter.
3. The results of your search are displayed.
4. Click on any of the books listed to open it.
- Padlocked books are unavailable under your subscription.
- If you are not satisfied with your results, try an Advanced search.
- You can use wildcardsin your search term if you wish.
More on searching:
Getting the most out of searching.
Viewing results from other presses
Including books from other presses in UPSO in your search.
The results of your search are shown in the Results list. Use the list to open books or to narrow down your results.
You can make your search more complex by using the wildcards * and ?. Wildcards are useful if you want to search for several terms with the same root or if you don't know exactly how your term is spelled.