- Title Pages
- A Note on Transliteration and Spelling
- 1 Religion and Reason
- Part I Institutional Change and Stability
- 2 Religion and Change
- 3 Explaining the Stickiness
- 4 Organization of Religious Hierarchy
- Part II Determinants of Demand for Informal Institutions
- 5 Formation of a Preference
- 6 Logic of Adaptive Preference
- Part III Informal Institutions and Collective Outcomes
- 7 The Missing Free-Rider
- 8 Exclusionary Institutional Preference
- 9 Informal Institutions and Development
- Appendix Research Methodology
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.