- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Pagan Challenge, Christian Response
- Chapter 2 Between Syria and Egypt
- Chapter 3 Medieval Monks on Labor and Leisure
- Chapter 4 Sibling Rivalries, Scriptural Communities
- Chapter 5 The People and the Book
- Chapter 6 The Jewish Book in Christian Europe
- Chapter 7 Mission and Narrative in the Early Modern Spanish World
- Chapter 8 Incombustible Weber
- Chapter 9 Religion and Gender in Enlightenment England
- Chapter 10 Constructions of Jewish Identity through Reflections on Islam
- Chapter 11 Bible, Translation, and Culture
- Chapter 12 Reflections on the Bible and American Political Life
- Faithful Narratives
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.