- Title Pages
- 1 “Literary Institutions are Founded and Endowed for the Common Good”
- 2 “The Good Order and the Harmony of the Whole Community”
- 3 “To Promote More Effectually the Grand Interests of Society”
- 4 “To Spread Throughout the Land, an Army of Practical Men”
- 5 “The Instruction Necessary to the Practical Duties of the Profession”
- 6 “To Qualify its Students for Personal Success”
- 7 “This is to be Our Profession—To Serve the World”
- 8 “The Burden of his Ambition is to Achieve a Distinguished Career”
- 9 “A Wedding Ceremony Between Industry and the University”
- 10 “To Meet the Training and Retraining Needs of Established Business”
- Selected Bibliography
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.