- Title Pages
- Figures, Tables, and Text Boxes
- Part I The Analytical Challenge of Economic Change
- 1 Existing Approaches to Change in and beyond the Wine Industry
- 2 Structured Contingency
- Part II Shaping and Negotiating Deep Reform
- 3 Knowledge and Power in the Scientific Field
- 4 When Political Work Shifts to the Economic Field
- 5 Adopting Reform within the Bureaucratic Field
- Part III Implementing Change
- 6 The End of Interventionism?
- 7 From New Wine Categories to Resegmented Markets?
- 8 Microeconomic Support
- Varietals of Capitalism
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.