- Title Pages
- Part 1 Labor and the Hospitable City
- 1 Labor Strategy and the Politics of Elite Division in Midtown Manhattan
- 2 Organized Labor and Casino Politics in Toronto
- Part 2 Labor and the Creative City
- 3 New York Film Production Unions Enter the Political Arena in Search of Tax Subsidies
- 4 Film Unions’ Struggle to Defend Studio Space in Toronto
- Part 3 Labor and the Sustainable City
- 5 Building a Green New York
- 6 Struggling for Good Green Jobs in Toronto’s Deindustrializing Suburbs
- Part 4 Labor and the Caring City
- 7 Creating a City for Workers
- 8 In Defense of “Gold-Plated” Child Care
- Unions and the City
- Maria Figueroa, Thorben Wieditz
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.