- Title Pages
- 1 Who Are the Amish?
- 2 Cattaraugus and Chautauqua Counties
- 3 St. Lawrence County’s Swartzentruber Amish
- 4 From Lancaster County to Lowville
- 5 The Mohawk Valley Amish
- 6 In Search of Consensus and Fellowship
- 7 On Franklin County’s Western Border
- 8 Challenges to Amish Settlement
- 9 Challenging the Non-Amish Neighbors
- 10 The Future of New York’s Amish
- Appendix A Existing Old Order Amish Settlements in New York (as of December 2015)
- Appendix B Extinct Old Order Amish Settlements in New York
- Appendix C Amish Migration and Population in New York State, 1983–2013
- Appendix D Amish Divisions
- New York Amish, 2nd Edition
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.