- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- A Note on Orthography and Related Conventions
- Chapter 1 Manuscripts, Madness
- Chapter 2 Writing and the Idea of Ecology
- Chapter 3 The Meaning of Life, or How to Do Things with Letters
- Chapter 4 Practice and the Problem of Complexity
- Chapter 5 Maintaining a Houseyard as a Practice
- Chapter 6 Tradition as Argument
- Chapter 7 Translational Indeterminacy
- Chapter 8 Wagging the Dog
- Works Cited
- More Than Words
- Cornell University Press
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.