- Title Pages
- Before the Beginning
- A Feel For Place
- Sites of Design
- Dripping With History
- Site Stories
- Between Reality and Possibility
- Between Intuition and Exploration
- Acts of Design
- Design Tools
- Digital Romantics
- Between Architect and Client
- Listen: Channeling or Imposing Ideas?
- Between One and One Another
- Friends, Colleagues, Competitors
- Magic Moments
- Listen: Creative Time
- Reflection: Creativity and its Limits
- Interlude: Two Kinds of Uncertainty
- Listen: Angst in Architecture
- (p.149) Magic Moments
- Cornell University Press
Tomas and Megan are reflecting together on a kind of time that Megan calls “magic”: those moments in design when suddenly something exciting happens. In a moment, it can seem that a whole design is unlocked. Why, they wonder together, is it not possible for more of their time to have this quality?...
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.