- Title Pages
IThe Garden in the Mind
IIThe Growing of the Plants
IVFruits & Vegetables
- The Admiration of Good Materials
- The Affection for the Work
- The Growing of the Vegetable Plants
- The Fruit-Garden
- Where There Is No Apple-Tree
VSpring to Winter
Appendix IThe Garden Fence
Appendix IIBooks by Liberty Hyde Bailey
- (p.161) Apple-Year
- The Liberty Hyde Bailey Gardener's Companion
- John A. Stempien, John Linstrom
- Cornell University Press
The seasons, through the sunshine, dew, and frost, are contained in every individual apple that springs from tended orchard trees-bringing all the seasons home in this poem.
Cornell Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.